Tuesday, January 03, 2006

SHRM: Employers Warm Up To Online Education

A good read over at SHRM.org - the Society for Human Resource Management:

Employers Warm Up To Online Education

The main point that I found interesting was noted by PHH Mortgage and Drexel:
Even though the company also supports an MBA program taught on-site, employees favor the online school.
Sure, it's just one company and one school, but to me, that speaks volumes on how equitably those employees must view the programs.

The article also has several links to other articles referenced, which look like good reading, but I haven't had a chance to plow through them yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Very comprehensive article. I would definitely share this post! I am very satisfied with this kind of goods from you.


testdrivecollege.com